Skip to main content

Your Street


You walk around,to the heart of the town,trying to hear the sound.Can't be sure how, but the song just comes aroundwhen the legs push itself forwardon that same ground.

To those street, rich or poor,well known or not renowned,would you prefer the castle on the airor the view of your window pane>?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You!

I know you are, you are travel freak, travel freak ready to leave, ready to leave catching next plane, train or ship plane, train or ship. Been through lots of this and that, past these years, those beautiful scars, and dark faces with pretty carves. I love you for loving yourself so far, you know who you are, you your imperfection and flaws, i don't see them anyway, but seeing you embrace them, its like god giving things I never knew i needed. I am very grateful for that.! 𝌑                    |"Thank You For Existing"|

Something about you }

Something about you, you have that, that something its that something about you that something about you the way you walk and talk the smile you posses just to make my heart rush every time you are so cool and kind just making up for everything and being there just with your soul never known someone like you. With you its so surreal, everything feels greater than life. Its not a lie, whenever I am by your side, nobody around seems as alive.

Perfect Dream

You are a mystery, how can someone be so perfect. I really just want to know. You might say, i am just bluffing more. But. to me, you are the book, i wanna read but not finish. You are the place, I wanna explore but don' wanna reach the end. You are the song, I wanna hear but don't want it to finish. What if you are all fiction, what if Where am I living is dream, and this reality's just pretend?